- To promote partnership, sharing and collaboration within and between school communities in the Antrim Town and Randalstown Areas.
- To explore the role of schools within the Antrim Town and Randalstown Areas as Community Centres and Community Builders
- To explore and develop area based approaches to Community Relations
We are achieving our objectives through the following activities
- Education: pupil programmes, staff training, curriculum and resource programme development, extra curricular events and activities.
- Community: reaching out to communities, family engagement, inter-agency support and approaches, community events.
- Planning and Advocacy: Promoting sharing and collaboration in the area, one shared voice developing a shared vision.